A World Cup Watch Party

29 Jun

Bread Pudding

Bread Pudding topped with caramel sauce; served with vanilla ice cream.

Another World Cup gathering and, naturally, I couldn’t resist having some good food.  I started with a chicken quesadilla which was crunchy amazing.  I just love a crispy tortilla.  Then I had to move on to dessert—bread pudding.

This bread pudding was so huge in comparison to the bread pudding I normally get from my hometown diner.  It was wonderfully delicious and helped with my nerves while watching a close game.

So, if you have nothing else to do today, enjoy a good game with good food along with other rambunctious people.

Take-Away Life Lesson:  Loads of good food can always help when your nerves are shot.

RELATED ARTICLES:
A New Sports Bar In Town
The World Cup Excitement!
How I Love A Good Game
Your Car Is Not A Dining Table

26 Responses to “A World Cup Watch Party”

1. Christopher Peter July 4, 2014 at 4:21 pm #

That looks yummy. Fortunately (?) England got knocked out very early so I stopped watching … well no I’ve kept watching but I don’t get so nervous now.

• LFFL July 4, 2014 at 4:46 pm #

I know. Lots of people don’t watch so much or get as involved once the team they wanted to win loses out. I was hoping for England & USA—now I’m trying to decide again.

2. One Gentleman July 3, 2014 at 12:16 pm #

I’ve never tried bread pudding. LOL. I see it often, but never tried it. I had some scrumptious roti this weekend as a cheat treat, so I am looking forward to this weekend.

• LFFL July 3, 2014 at 1:56 pm #

Yeah, I remember you were all about BREAD. Try it in a good bread pudding though. I have to say, not all bread pudding is the same–but when you find the one you like the best there’s usually no going back. Be warned.

3. Mustang.Koji July 2, 2014 at 2:22 am #

I just oinked.

4. andreannadais June 30, 2014 at 6:48 am #

Reblogged this on The Punk Pantry and commented:
    This would help me to not find footie so boring. I’d happily sit through a game if i had this on my lap. X

5. skd June 30, 2014 at 4:56 am #

Haha :) Totally agree with your parting line

6. Liz June 29, 2014 at 7:17 pm #

Like that bread pudding very much–I want! (the ice cream, too :-) )

• LFFL June 29, 2014 at 9:03 pm #

It was amazing, too.

7. Beauty by Brooke LeAnne June 29, 2014 at 3:44 pm #

Yummmm! All that food looks so good, I’m hungry now lol

• LFFL June 29, 2014 at 9:03 pm #

It was marvelous.

• Beauty by Brooke LeAnne June 29, 2014 at 9:15 pm #

i bet!:)

8. Curt Mekemson June 29, 2014 at 1:53 pm #

I suspect that the bread pudding would impact my calorie intake more than my nervousness about the game, having to consume several spoonfuls with each goal attempt. :) –Curt

• LFFL June 29, 2014 at 9:03 pm #

Lol. That’s the fun part.

9. melissa nacinovich June 29, 2014 at 12:32 pm #

Now I’m hungry!! lol

• LFFL June 29, 2014 at 9:02 pm #

:) So good.

10. motherhendiaries June 29, 2014 at 10:33 am #

Now I want quesadillas! Guacamole? – check! Homemade salsa? – check! Sour cream? … dang. Running to store? check!

• LFFL June 29, 2014 at 10:35 am #

They’re SO good!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Two Games In One | Loving Food, Fashion, & Life - August 30, 2014

[…] RELATED ARTICLES: A New Sports Bar In Town The World Cup Excitement! A World Cup Watch Party […]

2. A New Sports Bar In Town | Loving Food, Fashion, & Life - August 30, 2014

[…] RELATED ARTICLES: Two Games In One The World Cup Excitement! A Word Cup Watch Party […]

3. Your Car Is Not A Dining Table | Loving Food, Fashion, & Life - June 29, 2014

[…] ARTICLES: A World Cup Watch Party Now That’s What I Call A Cinnamon Roll! I Luuuuvvv A Good Breakfast Are You Kidding Me? No […]

4. How I Love A Good Game | Loving Food, Fashion, & Life - June 29, 2014

[…] ARTICLES: A World Cup Watch Party The World Cup Excitement! Hangin’ With My Peeps When David Beckham Came To Town When […]

5. The World Cup Excitement! | Loving Food, Fashion, & Life - June 29, 2014

[…] ARTICLES: A World Cup Watch Party How I Love A Good Game When Manchester United Came To Town When David Beckham Came To […]

So what do you think? Hmmm.....? Tell me, Tell me.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,787 other followers